Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let's take a look back...

Here is an oldie. That's me in the middle. The oldest child with my dear parents. They have been the firm foundation in my life. They have given me my faith, integrity, optimism, drive and determination. I grew up feeling safe and loved and although they struggled sometimes to make ends meet, I thought that we were rich!! And we were--in all the things that count the most. I thank God everyday for my parents and that I still have them with me. I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

REG said...

I thought we were rich too when I was little. It escaped my attention that my Mom was working two jobs and my dad was working three. Mine are gone now. Enjoy them while you still can.

Anonymous said...

Your parents look so happy! And you look so cute!

Lessie said...

Wonderful photograph! You are so adorable there! :)