Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boutique


My other daughter (the one not getting married) is the manager of a small boutique in downtown Anderson. She has asked me to take shots to use on their web site. This is a shot that I took and edited in Photo Shop to give it more of an artistic feel. I have had one of my photos on a billboard for their boutique and also several on a commercial that ran on the local cable network. I have a long way to go in learning the craft of photography but it is exciting to see my shots "out there." Visit the blake & brady website--or better yet, visit the boutique. Downtown Anderson, SC. http://www.blakeandbrady.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that you have an outlet like this. All of the photos at teh website are great! Which one was featured on the billboard?