Sunday, October 2, 2011

Left Behind

Participated in the Scott Kelby World Wide Walk this morning.  Met with members of the Electric City Photo Club and walked around downtown Anderson, SC.  Got some good shots of old parts of the city.  Kind of sad to see the dilapidation but good for photography.  This is an old ledger that was in the old Anderson Hardware Store. It had dates from 1913. The store still has the shelves and lots of old stuff still there.  I don't know when it closed--but I don't remember it has a child. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to have been able to take that photo walk! And you got a great shot out of it too! Good work!

Onyx Hart said...

I love this image. I wish we had photo walks here where I live. Perhaps we do and I just do not know about them. Either way. I love your image :)