Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Lies Around the Bend?

As another year comes to a close, I began to think about next year. What lies ahead for 2010? Hopefully a better economy. Perhaps leaders who find their moral compass. Maybe a new member for our family. We don't know what we may encounter in the new year. Like the bend in the road, I don't know what lies ahead. But what I do know is that God is in control. And whatever blessings or trials lie in my path, He will be my rock and my salvation.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan...this is a powerful statement and a beautiful example of the unknown. I'm here to testify that God will most definately see us through any trials that we may encounter "around the bend". And I continually marvel at how He graciously does it time after time.
Keep taking the beautiful photos and posting your thoughts to give others something to ponder.
Happy New Year!

Lessie said...

Beautifully composed photo. And I love your commentary.